BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 13, 2009

A SONG FOR CHANTAL!



endless melodies of love flow through ,
songs of my heart that never became a sound.
whisper to me ,and let me hear
the sounds of love that fills your heart.

written songs of long ago,
like fairytales told from storybooks
childlike truths and happy songs
they are your songs,the songs for you.

when time passes i hope my songs stays
in the deepest corner of your heart
where i once belonged.
MY SONG FOR YOU,AND ONLY FOR YOU!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

chantal is one of an angel name right ? I think i read before this name from Doreen Virtue book...

June_Butterfly said...

Really?I didn't know that.Need to learn more.Thank you for the info,Wendy!Sorry for not being active much.Was real busy with the holidays.

Hope you had a great new year!

Rinka said...

SO nice poetry!!!!
I wish to dedicate it to my love, too.
Keep writing sweet verses :)

June_Butterfly said...

Hi,Rinka!

I'm gld you like this poem of mine.
Will try to write more.was real busy these past weeks,only have time to visit for a short time.Take Care!